The main objectives of the centre are;
- Alleviate suffering of the poor, orphans, and street children by providing basic needs such as education, food, medical help, clothing and counseling services
- To involve and engage the community in appreciating and embracing human dignity in public, and social values through education in immunization, reproduction, HIV/Aids, family life, and nutrition
- To create awareness of the centre's needs by organizing events and activities that appeal to the donor bodies and communities to donate to the centre.
- To promote and assist in financing community projects geared towards enhancing development of women and the youth, and empower them to sustain the running of the centre.
- Identifying the illiterates in the early stages and the causes and ways to eliminate them.
- To ensure improved livelihood of the poor by building their confidence and the capacity to organize themselves and have control over their own income and ability to generate it.
- To make the needy children and unfortunate children strive for determination and self confidence.